The Risk Analysis Manager (RAM) will act as a liaison between the BSA Department and Apple Bank for Savings retail branches. The RAM will be responsible for managing a team that utilizes strong analytical skills to identify, assess and review high risk accounts. The RAM will assist with multiple projects and will be required to track and report progress in a timely and efficient manner. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple priorities, successfully resolve complex matters, easily understand processes/workflows and effectively tailor their written and verbal communication to their audience in a clear and concise manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed reports to update BSA and senior management on project status.
- Track branch progress as it relates to ongoing projects and identify areas for improvement and make recommendations as needed.
- Ensure Risk Analysis Specialists are producing quality work and meeting deadlines.
- Work with other department heads to strategize on ways to implement new and improve existing policies and procedures related to the onboarding and management of high risk accounts.
- Manage additional tasks as the department evolves.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to use discretion to handle confidential and sensitive material.
- Prior experience working with high risk relationships.
- Knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 5 years retail banking experience including management experience required.
- Bachelor s degree required or equivalent work experience.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental,Vision,401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.