Our company is seeking a Dispatcher to help run our fast-paced office. Our business is thriving because we provide outstanding service, trustworthiness, professionalism and quality. Dispatch experience is a strong plus, along with someone who is a quick thinker, has a calm disposition and customer service background
* Maximize efficiency of technicians time with effective communication and knowledge of service tech locations
* Responsible for assigning service calls in a timely manner
* Follow-up on service parts received by communicating with the customer and technicians
* Promote the sale of service agreements during the dispatch process
* Assist in tracking technician invoices to ensure that they are received by the office and recorded properly
* Monitor GPS tracking system for the service department
* Set up and review dispatch board with service manager on a daily basis
* At least one-year prior dispatch experience or related work history.
* Above average communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with a diverse group of employees and customers.
* Effectively perform job duties in a fast-paced environment while maintaining company standards for customer service.
* Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
* Knowledge of plumbing and HVAC systems a plus.
* Neat & organized work habits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Full benefits package. Paid vacation, sick pay, holiday pay. For further consideration, please submit your updated resume and salary
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience:dispatch- 1 year
Associated topics: 911, call, call center, communication, communication specialist, dispatcher, fire, hospital, phone, telecommunicator