Retail Outlet Lead
Retail Outlet Leads are key team members within the Bob's Discount Furniture organization and play a vital role by assuring that the clearance centers (Outlets) are staged and merchandised according to Company guidelines and assists the store management team to perform beyond expectations and in a manner that is consistent with the Company's core values and vision.
\"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!\" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
- The primary function of a Retail Outlet Lead is to assist the store management team with the day to day operations of a Bob's Outlet according to Company guidelines.
- The Retail Outlet Lead will ensure the Retail Outlet is compliant with Company practices, guidelines and policies.
- The Retail Outlet Lead will partner with the management team to ensure efficiency and productivity relating to Outlet operations and ensure the department is staffed and scheduled appropriately with the goal of ensuring the highest level of world class customer service.
- The Retail Outlet Lead will support the Outlet staff to maximize every selling opportunity, drive highest average ticket, insure departmental compliance with all standards set forth by the Company.
- The Retail Outlet Lead works with Store Management and is responsible for accurate receipt of merchandise, staging and readiness of merchandise, protecting product from damages and efficient work flow.
- The Retail Outlet Lead is expected to maintain and execute acceptable receiving, back end and inventory standards as set forth by the Company.
- The Retail Outlet Lead is expected to direct the daily work-flow and tasks of the Retail Outlet Team to ensure proper staging, tagging and maintenance of merchandise, as well as the appropriate merchandising of the Outlet floor at all times.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Sign off on Outlet Sales and ensure process follows Company policy
- Ensure satisfactory performance of all assigned staff
- Ensure world class customer service and engagement
- Ensure appropriate daily Floor Recovery
- Handle all Customer Service issues professionally and according to Company guidelines
- The anticipated workload may require an approximate 40 hours per week, which may vary per week based on location and time required to complete the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree preferred
- Proven service industry experience
- Proven successful track record of retail sales
Associated topics: account, account coordinator, counter, customer, sales associates, sales leader, showroom, solicit, solitation, vendors wanted