The company is a provider of higher education.
- The Director will serve as thought leader and advocate for organizational development, driving a program that communicates the organizations' values and goals. The Director will lead a comprehensive HR strategy for the organization including driving innovation in areas such as talent acquisition, change management, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement and staff development.
- The Director, with a staff of five, will support a system of 25 libraries and divisions as well as the Center for Teaching and Learning. The Director is a member of the Libraries senior leadership team and partners with managers in the development and implementation of HR strategic initiatives to ensure that the supported organizations are equipped with the positions, staff, and skill sets required to advance their mission. The Director oversees recruitment, compensation, diversity and inclusion, labor and employee relations, training and staff development, performance management, and staff recognition programs for the Libraries' 234 professional staff, 153 bargaining unit staff, and 225 student employees as well as for the Center for Teaching and Learning with 45 professional staff.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence and partner with senior management
- A commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team building and supervisory skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and produce results
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suites
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, lead, leader, leadership, manager, monitor, president