Exemptworker with additional compensation for time worked over 40 hours in a week.
* Responsiblefor assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifyingappropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timelycompletion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
* Developsproject scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each teammember in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
* Hasan in-depth understanding of many skills and their applications/interactions orhas a very in-depth or broad understanding of two or more skill areas.
* Appliesextensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other relateddisciplines.
* Developstechnical solutions to highly complex problems, which require the regular useof ingenuity and creativity.
* Workis performed without appreciable direction.
* Exercisesconsiderable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
* Completedwork is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
* Guidesthe successful completion of major programs and may function in a projectleadership role.
* Erroneousdecisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve majororganizational objectives.
* Cross-functionalteam responsibility on complex components or complex projects.
* Providesguidance or direction to others.
* Representsthe organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
* Interactswith senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiringcoordination between organizations.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task