Software Solutions Specialist
Eastern Managed Print Network, a Xerox Company, has been an industry leader in office technology for more than 40 years. Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, with offices in Rochester, Albany, Endicott, and New Windsor. We are proud to serve and support over 10,000 customers in New York. With a full portfolio of premier document output and workflow solutions, Eastern offers its customers the best of both worlds: the strength and resources of Xerox, a world leader in office technology, and the flexibility and exemplary service of a locally managed company.
Expand sales revenue in current account base as well as drive new market share by supporting Eastern sales teams with training, prospecting and pre-sale support of an expanding line of software solutions. Must maintain a comprehensive understanding of our software solutions specifically, while developing a more general understanding Eastern's full managed services portfolio.
- Support sales teams by educating, training and assisting in selling software solutions
- Assist sales consultants with software and other related technical questions
- Work with sales leadership and sales consultants on proposal and presentation strategies to meet customers' requirements and expectations
- Keep current on new software product developments, market competition and industry trends
- Plan and consult within a team-based work environment to coordinate customer-facing activities
- Perform onsite and web-based product demonstrations
- Coordinate schedule with sales leadership and teams to align prospecting opportunities during call days and in the field
Other requirements or competencies:
- Demonstrate ability to develop strong relationships within existing and prospective accounts
- Co-lead presentations of software solutions to customers and prospects
- Prepare weekly and monthly action plans to ensure focused activity
- Maintain records of all account activities within sales database / CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to perform in a high volume work environment
- Education: BA/BS degree in business or information technology preferred
- Advanced in MS Office Suites, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel (e.g., Pivot tables, etc.)
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required
- Ability to work onsite with all of the Eastern offices, including occasional over-night travel
Eastern Office Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Each applicant must be authorized to work in the United States and must pass a background/motor vehicle check and a drug screen.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task