Albany Mini Mart
Do you love helping people? Have cash-handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion, look no further. Albany Mini Mart is looking for you!
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom.
- Direct calls and handle all customer payment and credit transactions.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s.
- Handle daily bank deposits.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- Identify prices of goods, services and total bills using calculator.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- One to two years of previous cashier experience is preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- An acceptable driving record and a valid driver s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Associated topics: beverage, cajera, counter person, drive thru, food runner, greeter, receptionist, retail cashier, seater, valet