We are looking for an Account Director to serve as the day-to-day client lead on a global real estate client located around the corner from the historic Rockefeller Center. An amazing opportunity to champion great ideas and execution of 360 campaigns.
* Monitor and prioritize workflow to ensure efficient delegation of projects.
* Manages competing priorities and client deadlines.
* Demonstrate consistently sound judgment and creative thinking.
* Provide inspired leadership.
* Manage the overall client/account P&L, ensuring responsible financial management and delivery of account profit expectations.
* Manage budgets and deliver programs within projected costs, including developing detailed marketing program cost estimates, business cases, and ROI models.
* Deliver key presentations to small and large groups.
* Work with clients to advance their business needs and develop long-range communications and marketing plans.
* Grow existing accounts through taking on additional responsibilities (e.g. brand strategy, consulting, promotional) as appropriate.
* Lead client stakeholders of all levels in marketing, finance, management and technical to secure commitment and consensus around prioritized business needs.
* Ensure that the agency is associated with outstanding strategy and creative work that is strategic, on brand and breakthrough through thorough evaluation.
* Contribute to and support the efforts of the Snr. Director and VP.
* Coordinate activities across large scale, complex marketing projects with multiple dependencies, restrictive timelines and risks.
* Build solid, trusted relationships with team members, and clients.
* Develop a deep understanding of the client's business.
* Engage with clients and work collaboratively to exceed expectations through creative and lateral problem solving.
* Advise senior agency management on the status of each business, client relationships and specific opportunities or problems.
* Evaluate staffing conditions to balance workload and profitability.
* Competitive monitoring (client & industry)
* Manage at least one account supervisor and/or account manager/coordinator
* Strategic leadership of clients through to internal organization.
* Creative contributor alongside creative teams.
* Strong understanding of marketing principles specific to category management and brand marketing.
* Creative problem-solver internally and externally.
* Strong financial management skills to manage client/team P&L's.
* Ability to lead client programs (internally, externally and with several agency teams) from brief, to strategy, to presentation, to execution.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong organization and time management skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
* Can manage multiple competing priorities.
* Approachable and open-minded.
* Demonstrates initiative.
* Requires at least 7-10 years' experience in progressive agency experience
* 1-2 years' people management
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal & presentation)
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Associated topics: ad, demand, event, major gift, marketplace, media, product market, public, solicitation, twitter