Other opening in , New York. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comRegistered Nurse RN Benefits
Registered Nurse RN Responsibilities and Facility Details
- $28-30 Per Hour to start. Earn pay increase after 90 days.
- Earn 16 hours of PTO per month - Work hard and play hard with generous PTO accrual and paid holidays.
- Health benefits begin 1st of the month following 90 days of employment.
- Retirement plan with a company match of 6% (when employee contributes 4%)
- Ability to choose which shift you'd like to work- Day, Evening, and Night Shift available. Evenings & Night shift receive shift differential of $2.00 per hour.
Registered Nurse RN Qualifications and Skills
- Work with a variety of different patients in a Behavioral Health Crisis Center Environment that provides access to those in need of care 24/7, 365 days per year. Cutting edge state of the art facility attached to hospital that serves as an \"Emergency Room\" for behavioral and mental health patients.
- Assist in treatment and provide care for a variety of cases such as mental health, suicide, abuse, substance abuse, addiction, anxiety/depression, and behavioral health patients.
Registered Nurse RN Location
- Registered Nurse RN
- New Graduates encouraged to apply - Mentorship provided by experienced RN's.
- A desire to provide understanding and compassionate care for these patients is a must.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS- PERMANENT PLACEMENT
- Over 14,000 call this upstate New York Community their home.
- 16% lower cost of living than the national average
- Only a Ferry-Ride away to scenic Burlington, VT
- Hour and half to French-Canadian shopping, dining and night-life experience in Montreal, CA
- Enjoy the outdoors and all of the beauty and activities that the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid have to offer.
- Plenty of local amenities such as restaurants, hotels, big box stores and stores for shopping provide conveniences for everyday life.
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your onsite interview.
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, domiciliary, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, neonatal, registed, tcu