Assistant Manager, Organizational Design and Change Management
The Estee Lauder Companies
601-77 S Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
**Assistant Manager, Organizational Design and Change Management**
**Brand:** Est?e Lauder Companies
Responsible for the execution of Organization Design and Change Management Supply Chain initiatives within the North America Region.
* Responsible for the consistent execution of Organization Design and Organizational Change Management (OCM) programs for Supply Chain projects within the North America region.
* Fully owns, end to end, the change management process for strategic transformational initiatives including development of a regional change strategy, stakeholder engagement, change readiness, and measurement and adoptions
* Coaches and advises junior members of the team on the execution of change programs
* Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and areas of flex as initiatives and priorities shift.
* Liaise and collaborates with OD/Change leads across other business areas on the deployment and execution of OCM activities within a Function, Brand or Region
* Supports Senior HR and OD CM Team leads to assess and propose OD/OCM resourcing options for the region
* Works with region to assess and align on OD/OCM risk based on existing initiatives and current OD/OCM support levels
* Escalates Project/Initiative Change and OD Risk and Issues (as well as proposed mitigations) to Supply Chain HR and OD / CM leadership
* Leverages Estee Lauder Companies (ELC) OD/OCM Methodology and tools/templates, in execution of all OD/OCM initiatives
* Leverages ELC OD/OCM effort and resource estimator and as necessary works with enterprise-wide OD/OCM CoE to validate
* Partners with Talent and L&D to build Region OD/OCM capability as defined, including development and execution of OD/OCM \"Training\" Sessions
* Facilitates Change and OD Workshops and Training sessions as necessary to develop organizational capability in OD/OCM
High-Touch Leadership Competencies:
* Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate
and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities and
management systems are required.
* Aligns and Engages the Team in the Vision: Provides clarity to each team member on their role in achieving
the vision, strategy, and goals.
* Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to
initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
* Develops Talent and Capabilities: Identifies and cultivates essential skills and attributes to maximize
individual contribution and engagement.
* Energizes and Enables Others: Ignites passion and releases potential to drive success.
* Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion
of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
* Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly
mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
* Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational
effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4
- % Travel Time: 20%
- Minimum Education level: Bachelors
- Experience in Change Management is required
- Experience in HR is a plus
- Experience in Supply Chain is a plus.
**Job:** Human Resources
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 192934
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.