**Manager, Omnichannel Marketing Tom Ford Beauty**
**Brand:** Tom Ford Beauty
The Tom Ford Beauty Global Omni-channel Manager will work closely with the Executive Director to plan, develop, and manage all consumer-facing global omni-channel initiatives and e-commerce strategies. This role is essential in driving consumer acquisition, engagement, and retention through continued innovation and elevated brand storytelling across all relevant consumer touch points online and in-store.
This person will manage multiple projects simultaneously. He/she will work collaboratively across many teams including Global and Regional teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Creative, IT, Retail, etc.) and the licensor.
* Lead the development and execution of multiple omni-channel in-store digital experiences and technologies, and support global rollout in partnership with various cross-functional partners
* Identify and understand KPI's and success factors to measure effectiveness, provide recommendations and create strategic roadmap for future enhancements and pilots
* Partner closely with regional teams, Online partners and the licensor to ensure successful online program launches, and that licensor/retailer needs are supported
* Manage online campaign planning document which tracks all online activations across all touch points including product pages, on-site placements, emails, landing pages etc.
* In partnership with the Executive Director, plan, implement online activations for seasonal campaigns
* Develop global e-commerce dashboard, extract insights and develop actionable strategy, inclusive of new functionality, ratings and reviews, business rules, sampling, segmentation, online merchandising, and communication plans
* Lead bi-weekly regional calls to cascade strategy in real time and facilitate sharing
* Lead asset development and manage all online and omni-channel needs: Product Page imagery, on-site placements, emails, digital technology assets, etc.
* Audit brand presence on websites, apps, and in-store digital experiences to ensure asset usage is optimized, online merchandising is in line with equity standards and licensor guidelines, and all product data/images are accurate, tags are implemented correctly, functionality is in line with scope, etc.
* Serve as quality gatekeeper for all deliverables, ensure brand standards are met and licensor vision is delivered
* Identify new areas of opportunities and launch pilot programs to remain at the forefront of omni-channel and ecommerce innovation
* Drive phased approaches for improvement of UX for websites and in-store experience
* Champion all retailer.com needs to drive full funnel tactics from SEO to conversion
* Act as key contact for Regional Online and Brand teams for all omni-channel and e-commerce-related topics, and manage Creative requests in partnership with Creative Operations
* Manage multiple, concurrent projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery; ensure project deliverables are executed on time, within budget, and aligned across key stakeholders
* Support development of presentations for Innovation, Strategy, Regional Round Tables, and Global Workshops
* Perform competitive analysis, industry research and the assessment of best practices related to new digital platforms, ecommerce and technology.
* 5 years of experience in e-commerce, preferably on a branded e-commerce business
* College degree required (BA/BS)
* Strong e-comm/omni business acumen, proven ability to compile analysis to drive demand based on channel and make program shifts
* Proven track record of delivering profitable online sales growth, as well as customer acquisition and retention
* A strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced lean environment, and adapt to changes quickly when needed
* Tech savvy with strong communication skills: ability to present details (written and oral) to senior management in a clear and concise manner
* Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional partners, regional teams, and the licensor
* Results oriented, ability to both develop/embrace big picture objectives and have proactive and un-prompted follow-through to drive impeccable and timely project completion
* Consumer-obsessed, passion for creating and delivering a flawless unparalleled consumer experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CMS tools and website tools such as Magento or Salesforce
* Luxury brand experience a plus
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 193596
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.