**Manager, Video Production, Clinique**
The Manager of Video Production oversees all Clinique video projects from final concept to final delivery. She/he will
serve as key video producer during the creative process responsible for meeting budgetary requirements, project
managing shoot logistics and adhering to deliverable deadlines. Works closely with the Director of Creative Content
Operations sourcing creative directors, production and post houses and editors as well as negotiating contracts and
attending all shoots in studio and on location. Oversees and fosters developing skill sets of Assistant Manager of
* Collaborates with Content Operations Team along with Creative, Marketing and Consumer Engagement on
all new product launches (NPL)
* Provides complex fee and production estimates based on extensive knowledge of the video production and
post production process.
* Negotiates Director and talent contracts, model releases and renewal usage rights; drafts contract language
for approval by Vice President of Creative Operations and Legal.
* Oversees on set production.
* Builds and project manages pre and post production timelines on all video projects. Works directly with
external post production houses and post producers.
* Works closely with both in-house and contracted editors.
* Provides up to date reports on budgets for all video shoots projects.
* Oversees internal video related Global Marketing programs and PR initiatives.
* Participates in weekly Creative Content Status Reviews.
* Fosters successful progress of Assistant Manager, Creative Operations.
* 8 years of experience of video production related experience
* Thorough knowledge of industry standard, rates and resources
* Excellent communication, organization and negotiation skills
* Proficiency in standard office and design software
**Job:** Creative / Design
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 193601
Associated topics: art director, chief, editor in chief, head writer, manager, president, principal editor, producer, showrunner, vice president